Friday, April 25, 2008

Chantell Dedicates a Poem to Kenadie


KENADIE


A caramel-colored masterpiece
Molded into perfection of not just words, but in fluency and dedication.
The creator of extraordinary experiences
Transforming the lives of young women
Unseen opportunities knocking, exposing us to greater opportunities.
She is the most loving, caring, humble, truthful, respectful, beautiful, deserving, person I know. Kenadie, words cannot even express how much I love you. You have created the most inspiring masterpiece ever. If there were no HerShe, I would have been deceased or incarcerated, but because of your knowledge, your drive, your passion, you have transformed the lives of every girl who has ever come in contact with you.

Kenadie is more than an entrepreneur; Kenadie is a Mother, our Mother.
She has totally transformed the lives of us by even giving us such an opportunity.
SOI THANK HER.
A caramel masterpiece molded by a Goddess which holds the key to our success.
A driven force of humanity, an unremarkable presence.

How much does Kenadie mean to me? She means more to me than she will ever know. Kenadie, without you, this opportunity, without my HerShe Fam Bam, without this experience, I don't know where I would be. Words cannot even express how much of a woman I have grown into because of you. I will be a HerShe for life because of you, and from the bottom of my heart, I really, really, really, Thank and Love you for this chance, this opportunity,
You are Beautiful, Inspirational,
Captivating the souls of young girls all over.

No comments: